Consider the following…
- Who’s doing test restores on your backups to ensure that the backups are actually effective and restorable in a disaster situation.
- Who’s monitoring your network to ensure that all disaster protective mechanisms are functional?
- Who’s checking your anti-virus software to ensure that the signatures are being updated ensuring effective virus protection?
- Who’s watching disk space on your servers and ensuring that no downtime occurs as a result of upgrades.
- In these days of the Internet being prevalent who’s watching router and server logs to ensure no outside interference in your network?
- Is there a danger of somebody mis-representing us by masquerading as originating from our e-mail address?
- Can we receive proof of delivery as we would have with registered post?
- Are our employees wasting company time by browsing non-business content on the internet?
- Is there a possibility of us being exposed to prosecution etc. due to content that employees are surfing?
- Is there a danger that hackers could break into our system?
- Are we safe from the threat of e-mail and web page viruses?
- Can we minimise the impact of catastrophic outage of our IT System on the running of our practice?
- Can we put a disaster recovery plan in place for business critical machines and components?
- How can we ensure that we have the required number of licenses for software that we are using i.e. to ensure software compliance ?
Praxis can and will assist you in any of the above
- Data Recovery Service: Praxis IT Consultants are happy to announce that we provide a Full Data Recovery Service all over Ireland through our partners in DataRescue ( www.datarescue.ie )
- Structured Cabling / Fibre
- IT Enterprise Security
- Servers and Storage
- Maintenance Services
- Digital Dictation Systems
- Phone Systems
For further information on our services or talk to one of our professional representative please contact us